The next PDF24 Creator version is in development. We have planned to add some new usability enhancement which regards dragging & dropping. The next version shall support drag & drop in internal explorer tree. Drag & drop shall be possible between the tree component Explorer tree, explorer list and document list. Furthermore drag & drop shall be enhanced in interacting with other applications.
The following has been changed:
- Selection of multiple files in import dialog of PDF24 Editor
- Multi-page TIFF support in Drag & Drop import in PDF24 Editor added
- Bugfix: Uppercase/lowercase bug in email function of PDF24 Assistant fixed
- Image to PDF A4 paper size optimization added
- New Drag & Drop support added to PDF24 editor
We have released a new version of our PDF24 WordPress PDF Plugin. The current version is 3.3. The new version of the PDF plugin fixes a bug and brings one new feature.
- Added a new feature. You can disable the PDF boxes and PDF links on WordPress pages. The options can be configured in plugin settings. You can do that individually for each of the built in sub plugins.
- Fixed a bug in link sub plugin. Styles could not be customized.
Have have released version 3.2 of our successful WordPress PDF Plugin. We have added one new Feature. The user can now customize the created PDF file by editing two templates. With this new possibility you can change the header, the footer or other parts of the final PDF. You can style the PDF to better suit to your blog.
We are developing a version of our software which manages the document area on pdf24.org. After the new version is finished we will provide some presentations and help documents in the same way as we had done it on the German pages. Please wait a little if you are searching for such documents.
We have released the new PDF24 Creator 3.5.3. We have renewed some language files and we have added the Danish language file. The new version is available for download.