The new PDF24 Creator 6.6 brings some new features and improvements. The following changes are part of this version:
* Improvement: Control of default printer optimized
* Improvement: Mutex Locks optimized
* Feature: DocTool now has a shell print command
* Feature: DocTool can create PDF files from clipboard content
* Feature: DocTool can do file uploads
* Improvement: Converting files with the PDF printer optimized
* Improvement: Special handling for Word, Excel and PowerPoint files no longer required
* Improvement: Drag and Drop file import order optimized
The new version of the PDF Creator can be downloaded here:
The changelog contains more information about the changes and is available here:
There is also a MSI version which can also be downloaded from the download page mentioned above.
Have fun with the new version.