Ability to edit existing text

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Ability to edit existing text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    voyager
    Participant

I was searching for the information on the forum to see if it will be possible to edit an existing piece of text, rather than just adding a new one.

In a very old explanation, it was mentioned that it would require a full PDF engine. Not sure if PDF24 now has it. Probably not, as the app still cannot edit text, only add a new one.

Is this feature perhaps considered at some point down the road? Or the ability to remove an image right from a PDF page?

Thanks! 🙂

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

This is on the roadmap, but currently we haven't finished a component that can do that. As soon as we have one, we'll add it the our editor.

mario
    Participant

Hi Stefan
    you did a great job with you pdf tool. nevertheless, I am searching a tool also capable of edit texts with a full PDF engine. Being a super pdf expert. do you have a reccomandation of any free (fully free) PDF engine to use? thanks

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

No, i can not recommend a software and you probably won't get much for free, because editing text is not easy and so we don't have a solution ready here yet.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.