Add a pdf printer

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter General Add a pdf printer

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pdf24user
    Participant

Hello,

When I install pdf24-creator-10.0.12 there is a message in the "prnDrvInst.log" file :

<span style="color: #3a3a3a; font-family: Open Sans, sans-serif;"><span style="background-color: #efefef;">Copying datafile: 'C:\Users\LHUILL~1\AppData\Local\Temp\PDF24\175078_55140778_0\pdf24.ppd' -> 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\pdf24.ppd'</span></span>

<span style="color: #3a3a3a; font-family: Open Sans, sans-serif;"><span style="background-color: #efefef;">All PS printer driver files available</span></span>

<span style="color: #3a3a3a; font-family: Open Sans, sans-serif;"><span style="background-color: #efefef;">Could not add PS printer driver: 0 216 'PDF24' 'C:\Users\LHUILL~1\AppData\Local\Temp\PDF24\175078_55140778_0\pdf24.ppd'</span></span>

<p style="text-align: left;">Pdf24 can't install the driver and replace it with "MS Pubisher Color Printer"</p>
    So with this issue i can't setup a new PDF PRINTER .

The default PDF24 printer , with "MS Pubisher Color Printer"  driver ,  works well, but for me is very annoying because i need to setup severals PDF PRINTER with various profiles.

So if somebody can help me ...

Thank you for advance

PS : I have the issue on only 2computers (W10 20h2) the others devices are ok

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.