Automatically print to one output file

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter Plugins, Widgets, Gadgets, Mods Automatically print to one output file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gravityvortex2
    Participant

Hello,

Let me first comment on how much I appreciate this software. I've wrestled with other PDF printers and this is by far the most useful/intuitive!

I apologize if my question has been asked before or if it is already part of the program (please pardon my ignorance): is it possible to print multiple projects to one output document? Let me give an example:

I have a program that runs a simulation and creates a picture of that simulation. I can print this picture perfectly to PDF with this software. Now, if I try to run two or three simulations and print them, they show up as individual output documents in the editor. That's fine, I'll just combine them into one output document manually. However, if I use an automation script to run 200 simulations and print PDFs for each one, is there a way to print them all in the same output document in the order that they were sent to PDF24?

Please let me know if this is unclear, if there is already a topic for this, or if I've totally missed an existing feature (again, please pardon my ignorance).

Thanks in advance for your time!

pdf24

Well you can do this:

Open the editor.
    Run your simulation which prints on PDF printer.
    All files are loaded into the editor.
    If you have all files or if the simulation is finished manually click on the merge button. This combines all files to one.
    Then you can save the final PDF.

You can do this with hundreds of documents.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.