Blank pages

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter General Blank pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    shalomoz
    Participant

I have been very pleased with the program since I downloaded it.

However, as of recently, whenever I open saved pdf's I cannot view them because they always show up as only 1 page which is blank. I can no longer do pdf editing with the files, which defeats the entire purpose of the program.

I already tried uninstalling and re-downloading the latest version, to no avail.

Any suggestions?

pdf24

What happens if you print a document on the PDF printer?
    Keep the Editor open when you print.

Are the documents encrypted which you what to load?

shalomoz
    Participant

Printing to PDF has always been possible but that does not help me. I want to view and edit previously saved pdf files on PDF24, and I cannot do that anymore. Once a page or document is pdf-printed, it still must be saved in PDF24 - and then I can no longer reopen or edit it.

I can only see & edit files when I first scan/pdf-print/convert them, but not after I save them. I can no longer combine a recently scanned page with a previously existing one!

None of my files are encrypted.

Thank you.

morkin
    Participant

Exactly the same problem here. Windows 7, PDF24 4.9.0.

Adobe Reader version 10.1.4 opens files normally.

shalomoz
    Participant

I have XP, PDF24 version 4.9.0 & Foxit Reader (don't remember the version) which opens perfectly as well.

So it is not a problem with the OS or other pdf programs.

morkin
    Participant

On some other topic, PDF24 suggests opening PDF in 'normal' reader, then reprinting it using PDF24. This dramatically increases file size and reduces graphic quality, so it is not a good workaround.

It seems that there is a problem with decoding PDF files created by other programs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.