Cannot add page or change position

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Cannot add page or change position

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    maxl
    Participant

Hi, after some windows 10 updates, I cannot add page to file, or change the position of page in file.

When I try to drag a page a window "choose profile" appears, when I pick a needed quality its starts to create and save file and nothing happened. No matter what quality I've choose it will appears again and again and don't let me to add page or change position.

I've understand that that it's something with updates, but I hope you can help me.

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

What happens, when you drag a page? Do you see the insert position visualization?

maxl
    Participant

No, when i try to drag a page appears window with choose profile, i cannot pick a page and i don't see insert position.

maxl
    Participant

Any thoughts why this happened? Trying to reinstall, installing later version nothing changed.

maxl
    Participant

Program starting to work as expected after downgrade to 8.5.0 version, but we have a problem with printing multipage file to pdf24 printer, after sending to print only first page is printed. Can you help with this?

sune
    Participant

Hi there.

Unfortunately i face the exact same problem.

When trying to move around pages in the creator i get the window "select an output profile" and apparently no way to work around it

Was also working fine for me before with old version and windows 7. After change computer to windows 10 and download PDF tool version 9.0.4 i got the problem and cannot reorganize PDF-documents using PDF24 creator.

I will try find an old version of PDF creater

sune
    Participant

Thanks additionally for the input of old version. In 8.5 is working well;
    https://creator.pdf24.org/download/?version=8.5.0&tou=exe

rk3dnp
    Participant

I have the same problem. There is a solution?

Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.