Context Menu

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Context Menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    suppweda
    Participant

Hi,
    As starters, thank you for your soft.
    In PDF24 Creator 7.9.0, I can’t right click on my files to print in PDF like I do in PDF24 Creator 7.4.0.
    I already had a look in settings: Shell Context Menu: and tried every option… On a right click I just have a link to start the application. Bug? Update? … How can I fix it?

Thank you for your time.

Best regard.

pdf24

Not a bug, a feature. Right-click on your file and choose PDF24. The new PDF24 file tools app opens where you can select a tool to apply on the files. In older version we couldn't extend the shell context menu any further because of windows limitation but the new app gives us the possibility to extend the app with more tools.

suppweda
    Participant

Can we imagine, having both?
    A direct link to PDF File Tool and a shell context menu with editable links in setting like “print to pdf” ect…
    I’m sorry to bother you with it, but that was a really helpful option for us.

xear
    Participant

I love the program. When I right-click on any item on my computer pdf24 shows up as an option. I don't want it in my context menu. I looked everywhere for a way to get it out of my context menu.

What is the registry key to not have it appear whenever I right click any file on my computer?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.