DocTool.exe always ask file to save

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General DocTool.exe always ask file to save

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    starseacher
    Participant

hi,

pdf24-DocTool.exe -convertToPDF -noprogress -profile default/low -outputFile File.pdf File.xlsx

i use the tool to convert excel files(xlsx) to pdf

Everything works, but between the conversions of the files a dialog pops up if i want to save the excel file which seems to come from the excel-application himself.

Like that the tool made a chance to the excel source file while converting....

I cancel it with no and the convertion continues correctly afterwards. Of course this is not convenient.

How can i remove that behaviour ?

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

You have to use an uppercase P...  -noProgress

starseacher
    Participant

thx, i didnt see u answer. Ah yes the parameter of the ProgressBar Dialog was wrong.

I can now define what i mean. i use version 11.3.0

a) when i start converting a excel file of 100 kb to pdf with the settings above  a dialog of excel pop up saying, "file has changed..." -> yes or no -> after no click the converting process finishes and i get a 80kb converted pdf file

b) i tested actual verison 11.10.2 and this annoying demand from excel dialog a)  is now gone, thats what i want.

c) but now i have another problem, the "profile default/low" setting seem to have changed since version 11.3.0

instead of a 80kb pdf file i get a 280kb file.

So it seems like default low pdf settings have changed, or some overload in pdf converting is now put to the file....

Any help ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.