How do I clear: Error; 5 documents waiting

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General How do I clear: Error; 5 documents waiting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lapem
    Participant

This applies to printing to a local PDF file from a browser in Windows.

The initial failure cited a permission problem in a temp folder, which I have long since lost. That error no longer appears. Instead every attempt to print to a PDF file shows the error message in the subject line, but the number of documents stuck in the queue increases with each attempt.

The Where: entry shows "\\.\pipe\PDFPrint. This is not very useful because I can't see the full path to the temporary file location.

I have been through all the menus in the PDF24 GUI, and can find nothing about clearing a print queue.

The broken print queue persists through reboots of the computer.

Can you assist me in clearing the queue so I can print again?

pdf24

Ensure, that the PDF24 Windows Service is running. Do not stop the service, otherwise the PDF printer will not work. If the service is stopped, start the service.

If you have print jobs in the printer queue, you can remove the jobs directly in the GUI of the printer queue.

The problem with the temp folder: Open the TEMP directory of your user profile and remove the PDF24 subfolder. This should solve the problem.

If you do not have the latest version (which is currently 8.4.0), install this one, because we have fixed some bugs regarding these issues.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.