How to remove fields (author, date) from the pdf?

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter Plugins, Widgets, Gadgets, Mods How to remove fields (author, date) from the pdf?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nancy
    Participant

Hello, I love your plugin for WordPress, I just have one thing I need to fix for my needs.

When a post displays on the screen to the user, we do not include the author name or date, however, when they click the button to make a pdf out of it (or email the pdf, etc) the author name and date display on the pdf.

Here is an example: keepthecoupon.com/testsite/ktcoupons/free-wax-with-car-wash/

I'm not seeing anywhere I can change this, so please let me know if I'm missing something.

I'm comfortable with making php changes if necessary, if you can tell me where I would need to make the changes to remove these fields.

Thank you!

Edited to add: I figured out a workaround by setting the .meta class to {display:none} in the plugin interface, but I thought there might be a cleaner option?

pdf24

Please open the plugin settings in wordpress admin area. Then change the element template. There you can remove the author and date placeholder.

vaneeya
    Participant

Installed the plugin, works great, except for where we use the wordpress more tag to break up longer posts. The link "Download article as PDF" is displayed before the break, so a user ends up creating a pdf with just part of the post.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.