Message to administrator

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Message to administrator

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    xtal_01
    Participant

Hello,

I am hoping you can give me some direction.

I have put up two posts asking for help with settings but gotten no response.

I don't see a manual of any type online to explain the settings.

I reached out to people on other forums (even some on the ISO 32000 panel) .... they all said I need to talk to the people who wrote the program.

I don't see any way of contacting them. Obviously they would rather we get support through this forum.

But when I can't get answers, where do I turn?

Is there any place to turn to for help other than this forum?

Thanks so very much ..... Mike

pdf24

If you don't get an answer, it's usually because no one has an answer to your question.

xtal_01
    Participant

Hello,

I understand that there may be no user that understands what these settings are for or how to set them.

My guess is that most people are like myself an "end user".

This is why I was asking is there anyway of contacting someone with more knowledge ... possibly the people who wrote the program?

I am sure they could answer my questions.

I understand that they don't want to be bothered with the "usual" how to install or how to use questions. I was hoping that if was a question that deals with settings and only they have knowledge of what they mean or how to set them, they might chime in (or send a private message or put up a sticky or ... maybe even put out some kind of manual for it) to explain this.

They might also just assume that everyone who uses this program understands what all these setting mean.

I was hoping that maybe you or someone who oversees the forum could send an e-mail to the writer of the program so they could answer the question.

I love this program! I am amazed someone took the time and energy to write it then just give it away for free!

I just what to understand the correct way to use the settings in it.

Thanks,

Mike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.