Printing Error

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Printing Error

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nyrainman
    Participant

Hello All - I have been using PDF24 for a while now on my Win7 without any problems. Recently I purchased a new computer using Win10 and have installed PDF24 and have been using it without any problems. For the past couple weeks though, I occasionally get a printing error and when that happens PDF24 stops working. I have to remove and reinstall the app. It then works fine for a week or so and history repeats itself.

Anyone else had this problem? If so, is it a Win10 problem, PDF24 problem or maybe an app that might be causing this to happen?

Win10
    PDF24 7.8.1

Thanks for your help . . .

pdf24

Please check that the pdf24.exe is running. You can check that in your task manager. If the pdf24.exe has stopped then you will see an error that the print job could not be sent to the printer. You can restart the pdf24.exe by opening the PDF24 Creator.

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

Currently, due to Windows updates, it may not be possible to print on the PDF printer. The problem has been investigated and an improvement has been implemented.

Solution: Please install the current PDF24 Creator 9.2.0 to solve the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.