Printing to PDF does not work in one PC

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Printing to PDF does not work in one PC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fersucho
    Participant

Hi,

I've been using PDF24 8.2.4 to generate PDF files in a fixed folder from a program. It has been working fine for about two years in computers with Windows 7, 8 and 10.

Today I found problems in a Windows 10 computer, the PDF files do not appear. The setup is the same as in the other PCs. I tried printing PDF files from Notepad or Word and it does not work either.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times, uninstalled again, updated to PDF24 8.4.1 with no luck. I still have to try version 8.8.2 and see what happens.

The service is running, in Task Manager I see two pdf24.exe instances. I tried killing those instances and restarting the service, everything looks fine, but the PDF files do not generate.

I also tried changing PDF24 Configuration in order to open the editor instead of generating a file, sent a Notepad text to the printer and the editor opened but the text does not appear in the right window, while in other PCs the right window shows the text of the file.

Thanks in advance for any ideas.

fersucho
    Participant

For anyone who might have the same problem, it was solved updating to PDF24 Creator 8.8.2.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.