Problem merging pdf files

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Problem merging pdf files

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    icicle19
    Participant

I'm trying to merge two pdf files, but the program only does a partial merge - it fails to include in the merge a lot of the pages of the second document, so they are completely missing from the new merged document. I've tried it several times and it always fails to do a complete merge.

Is there a limit on the number of pages that can be merged ? I've looked on the website but haven't been able to find an answer, but I am a newbie so perhaps haven't been looking in the right place?

Many thanks in anticipation of any advice !
    Icicle19

pdf24

Hi, thanks for the info. There is no limitation. Maybe you have a special PDF which isn't interpretet correctly by PDF24 Creator. Most PDF documents should work, but there are problems with some special PDF.

I would be very pleased if you could send me that PDF which cause problems. Please send the document(s) to support@pdf24.org. Then i can look into the program whether there is an bug or not.

Please also check whether you have the latest version because we fix errors with every new version.

If you have problems with merger of the PDF24 Creator, then you can also switch to our online PDF merger. This one uses an other software and it's sometimes worth to give it a try.

icicle19
    Participant

Hi Stefan

Thank you, email is on its way to you. Regret the docs are about 39MB in total, even zipping them saved very little, so I sent them as they were.

Update - files are too big, according to the email I've just received, so I suspect they haven't reached you. Ah well, no worries, I'll take another look over the next few days and will try the merge with other but similar files to see how it gets on.

Regards
    Mike

abalosfreddieb
    Participant

Hi PDF24, I have a problem with merging, output language turns to Japanese. Thank you very much if you can give a workaround. regards

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

Please send the documents and a short list of instructions to forum@pdf24.org so that I can try to reproduce this.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.