Version 8.7.2 Glitches

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Version 8.7.2 Glitches

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    joeb
    Participant

I am having a couple of issues with version 8.7.2. When adding pages to a saved pdf, the pages are displayed correctly rotated in the pdf24creator. But when I open the pdf in Adobe, the inserted page and all the pages that follow it were rotated seemingly randomly. When I reopen the file in pdf24creator, it then shows the pages as it randomly rotated them so that I can correct them. This version has done this every time I insert pages, so it's a consistent glitch. Another glitch occurs when I insert pages, our company logo gets distorted when saved. The only workaround I have found is to save the new sheet separately, insert the page into the other document, save it, reopen it, correct the rotated pages, and save it again. A patch that fixes the issues would be greatly appreciated to eliminate these extra steps. Thanks.

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

The auto rotate option should help here. This option rotates pages automatically. Do you disable this option? Ensure that this option is enabled in the Save As dialog.

joeb
    Participant

The option is set to none by default. If I change it to "page by page" it corrects some, but doesn't necessarily rotate all of them the way I want them. It also distorted our logo which is an image file. The rest of the content is vector drawings and text which are unaffected. I am using the same method I have used on the previous version of the software and never had issues. This leads me to believe that something in the updated version is causing it.

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

OK, can you send me test files and a short list of steps to forum@pdf24.org so that we can reproduce your issue? Then we can investigate further and hopefully fix this issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.