Watermark / Digital Paper not showing

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Watermark / Digital Paper not showing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    speakersrock
    Participant

Hi Ya'll,
    I have a problem which I cannot get my head around. I have a PDF printer profile setup with a 'Digital Paper' Underlay. The other day I moved the pdf file that PDF24 uses as this digital paper, and of course promptly noted that it had stopped producing my output right (no underlay).

I have linked the output profile to the new PDF file location, created a new profile, reinstalled PDF24, restarted the machine - everything I can think of but whatever happens I cannot get it to use the 'digital paper'. Is there any log files which might tell me whats going on? Or any other ideas?

It's definitely applying other settings as my page numbers appear.

Thank you very much in advance.

Matt.

speakersrock
    Participant

Hi again,
    I believe I have more specifically pinpointed the problem. No matter where I specify the file is located, it seems to be looking for it on my desktop. If I put the pdf file there is all works okay. Take it away, change the file location - it is broke. Any ideas? I would reinstall again however it seems to keep the settings saved?

Many thanks for any suggestions.

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

Normally changing the location to the new one and saving the profile again is all what you need to do. What version of the software do you use?

For debug, you could also open the creator, load a file and then save it and in the save dialog, you can set a paper file and continue saving. This should combine the paper file and if that works, this should also work via a pdf printer.

speakersrock
    Participant

Thank you for the helpful reply Stefan. I'll have to get my head around that and will post back if I get anywhere! Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.