WordPress plugin PDF24 Post to PDF changing email text

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General WordPress plugin PDF24 Post to PDF changing email text

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    odtaa
    Participant

Is it possible to change the email text, which is sent with converted text.

Thanks

Paul Mason

pdf24

Hello, currently this is not possible. I don't know yet whether we change it in future or not. Maybe we will change this.

tzt
    Participant

Hi

I just tried your plugin and absolutely loved it, except for one thing, which ultimately led to me deciding not to use this. I run a professional NEWS site, and so would like for the email text in the message sent with the pdf to reflect this level of professionalism. The current email message does not do this. I understand that since you are making this plugin available for free, and the actual conversion to pdf is happening on your servers, you retain the right to advertise. This can however still be done, but I think you should consider revising the text of the email. It is one thing if a visitor on my site sends themself a PDF24 message from my site, but if they send it to someone else not familar with my site, it my lead the unknowing email recipient to ignore and/or delete the message, without realizing what was sent. So the message should appropriately and professionally introduce the attached document to the reader. This pdf document has been sent to you from such and such a web site, maybe even by so and so. The advertising can then be eloquently included thereafter.

pdf24

Hello,

this argument is good. I will clarify this internally. I think we will be integrate this feature in the next update.

tactica
    Participant

Any news about changing the e-mail subjet and body?

pdf24

Hello,

the latest wordpress pdf plugin offers this feature. There are a lot of settings in the options of the pdf24 plugin you can change in wordpress admin area.Also the email text.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.