How to Disable Scaling when Printing

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter General How to Disable Scaling when Printing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    qantumentangled
    Participant

I print checks every day, and I noticed that the PDF24 Printer is scaling my pages down to fit inside the margins. That's a neat feature and it makes sense to have it enabled by default. But I really need that scaling to NOT happen.

When I print directly to my printer everything prints perfectly and to scale.

But when I print to PDF24 (which opens it in PDF24 Assistant) then print it from there to my printer (same settings/profile/etc.)  it's scaled down to fit in the margins.

PDF24 is one of the best tools I've added to my workflow this year and I'd really like to keep using it. So is there any way to disable the scale-to-fit feature when using the PDF24 Printer?

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

Can you send me some screenshots to forum@pdf24.org so that I can see the problem?

qantumentangled
    Participant

Here are screenshots of the scaling problem I'm having. When printing to the PDF24 printer, every page is scaled down a little bit, which causes checks to print incorrectly. Printing directly to the printer (not through PDF24 does not result in any scaling.

I also tried the "use system dialog" option. No change.
    I also tried adjusting the "Scale" setting to "default", "fit to paper", and  "custom: 100". No change.

I have been unsuccessful finding any settings or options in PDF24 to change or adjust scaling.

See Files on Google Drive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.