Poor print quality when printing on real paper through PDF24

Home Forums PDF24 Online PDF Converter General Poor print quality when printing on real paper through PDF24

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    arborius
    Participant

Hello,

I have a few clients that use PDF24 to create PDF Documents. To simplify the process of generating a PDF File, i set PDF24 as the default printer and everyone uses it to send E-Mails directly to the customer. However, if for some reason my clients would like to print the PDF on paper, they simply leave the printer option to be PDF24, and select the "print document" option in the PDF24 Assistant which is very easy to do.

The problem is: if my clients save the PDF file on the filesystem using PDF24's function "Save PDF", and then print it using any other program, the quality is perfect. If they simply print the PDF from PDF24's function "Print document" the quality is much worse. The font is not sharp, everything has a "blur" around it. It is not that strong, but I can recognize it instantly.

I tried changing the PDF24's Quality, but that didn't change much. I tried finding "TrueType" in the RICOH Printer settings, but there arent. There is a option to print as vector or raster, but it make no difference, too...

Any help is greatly appeciated!

Thank you

joaomendes
    Participant

Hello.

Have you try the PDF resolution on manage output profiles?

Best regards

João Miguel

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

Hi, please save a print that causes this issue as a PDF file in the PDF24 Assistant and send this PDF to forum@pdf24.org so that I can analyze it.

arborius
    Participant

I just E-Mailed you a PDF file with a link to your most recent reply.

Thanks for your time!

arborius
    Participant

@joaomende yes i tried changing these settings...

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.