Signature on last page

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Signature on last page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    tecmafra
    Participant

Hi!

I would like to know if there is a way to stamp a signature (from a png file, for example) on a coordinate on the last page of the pdf, just like another overlay, but for the last page. It could print the digital signature on that coordinate, that'll be enough. There is a way to do this? It's hard to add this option?

Thanks!

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

We have a special tool for that, a tool, to digitally sigh PDF files and this tools supports signatures as PNG, JPG and you can also add a signature via camera or you can add one via a pen.

This tool is located here:
    https://tools.pdf24.org/en/sign-pdf

tecmafra
    Participant

Hi!

Thanks for the info! Is this tool going to be included on the offline version? It would be great if it could be included.

Thanks!

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

I hope so, because we try to keep the features in sync so that we can target offline and online users. Offline solution development is a bit harder and here we need more time to bring new features.

gighen
    Participant

Hi, I'm new to this software and I like it very much.

I have a similar problem: I need to sign documents I create printing directly from a software with Microsoft to PDF, but everytime I have to scale the signature when I add it. Is it possible to have it scaled once and for all?

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.