a new online PDF tool is ready and can be used. The new tool is now available in our PDF Tools section.
The new tool lets you annotate and edit PDF files. You can practically take a PDF as a basis and draw into the individual pages of the PDF. Freehand painting is also available as a tool and so you can write directly in PDF with a tablet and pen. It's the first version of the tool and we still have room for a lot of improvements, but in the current version it's already impressive.
The tool can be found here:
Here are some of the features the tool gives you:
- Write/paint freehand in PDF
- Different brush types, adjustable brush size and color incl. transparency
- Add text, choose different fonts, change font size and formatting such as bold and alignment, line height, color and transparency
- Adding of different shapes like rectangles, circles, arrows incl. adjustable color and transparency
- Adding images, also with adjustable opacity
- Added elements can be placed anywhere in the PDF, including rotation and scaling
- Undo/Redo function is available
We wish you a lot of fun with the new tool. If you like the tool, share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Co.