Yes it is! Do the following:
- Install the latest PDF24 Creator. You can download it from this site. The latest version installs a component called Creator. (Normally the setup creates a desktop icon for the launcher and the launcher can be used to start the creator)
- Open this Creatorand drag & drop all of your documents into the appropriate area. (Or print your documents on PDF24 printer, this documents becomes loaded automatically in Creator if the Creator is open)
- Click on the merge icon in the toolbar above the loaded documents. The documents will become merged/joined.
- Save the new document.
You can also use the file tools that available via the Windows Explorer file context menu. This would reduce the number of clicks and you save time.
You can also use our online merge PDF tool that's really easy to use. Of you do not like to install any software and if you like to work online, then this tool is the right decision for you.
There you do it like this:
- Select the files via the file selection box on the page
- Hit the combine button to start the merge process.
- Download the result.
There is also an expert mode for merging page-wise.