after updating PDFCreator SUXXX!

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General after updating PDFCreator SUXXX!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    odoutrinador
    Participant

I already made a document of 335 pages (all photos), with the old version of PDFCreator - was a little bit long because of the number of pages, but was easy and simple: just drag the JPG into the window (one by one), vinculate them and save as PDF file...

yesterday, after the updating to version 2.9.2 I tried to make a document with 437 pages (all photos too) and it was HELL: took a lot of time to realize that gotta "print" every single document to PDF24, a lot of MORE TIME to edit the all documents (somehow, in printing, the 90o. CW I've made to all files wasn't recognized) and I could not edit all the 437 files! Because at the file 200 there was no visualization and the "save as" was not working so I LOST ALL MY WORK!!!

So, I'm writing this post to say that this version 2.9.2 is a crap! the last version was 100000000% more simple and workful, even with a very large amount of files... how can PDF24.org release an "update" that deteriorate the service?

pdf24

Please use the latest version of the Software. Version 2.9.2 contains some bugs which have been fixed in the later versions 2.9.3, 2.9.4 and 2.9.5.

odoutrinador
    Participant

YES! now the version 2.9.5 is working "prima"!
    damm... what a lacking of attention of mine... vielen danke!

odoutrinador
    Participant

yo! I still am having problems with PDFCreator

I've updated to version 2.9.5 and saved a document with 30 pages... but I'm trying to make one with 62 pages and it doesn't save! the progress bar fills completely but do not disappear and no new file is created.

pdf24

Hi,

please send the file which do not work to forum@pdf24.org. Then i can look at the file to test it and maybe to fix bugs if there are ones.

Please send me a short introduction too so that i can reproduce the problem.

All my test documents, large ones too, passes my tests. Therefore i need your document.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.