Cannot find the virtual print result

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Cannot find the virtual print result

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bawldiggle
    Participant

When I create a virtual print of a web-page, I cannot locate the resulting file. It is not in my preferred folder as per settings
    Even with "Everything.exe" I cannot locate the PDF result. 😕

Should PDF24 Creator be open (GUI visble/open), before Virtual printing a web page or email page.

I have managed to virtual print on web-page but now ... nothing.

I have uninstalled PDF24 Creator because of this problem , now I think I might have been too hasty.

I would appreciate any advice 🙂

pdf24

Hi,

you normally need to install the PF24 Creator and then you have to print something on the PDF24 PDF printer. That's all. After you have printed, the PDF24 Assistant should open where you can do something with the new file.

bawldiggle
    Participant

Hi PDF24, 🙂
    Thank you for your reply.

When I did have PDF24_Creator installed I have never had any PDF24_Creator windows popup. But I have managed to locate the PDF_files.

About 2 weeks ago a PDF24_Creator window did open of its own accord.
    Made a perfect PDF_file of the open web-page.

Since then (when virtual printing a "PDF" of a web page), when I opened PDF24_Creator, the right panel of PDF24_Creator is empty ... and I cannot find an interim image nor PDF_file anywhere.

Now that I have uninstalled PDF24_Creator I will disable any "PDF24" Registry references and reinstall PDF24_Creator again.

Q1: Are there any profile files/folders that might have been left over after the uninstall (with Revouninstaller) ?

I appreciate your help 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.