Can't install on Windows 7

Home Forums PDF24 Creator Installation Can't install on Windows 7

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ulli.t

Hi,

Each time I try to install this, even in compatibility mode, I get the error:

pdfcreator24.exe is not a valid Win32 application.

Compatibility mode applied to is just wont start the application at all. Worked great on XP and I have come to depend on it!

Help!

pdf24

Try to redownload from pdf24.org and try to reinstall again.

ulli.t

I have tried to redownload several times, the most recent download was just now, still getting the same "pdf24-creator.exe is not a valid Win32 application." However, it occurred to me that I'm running windows 7 professional 64bit. Is there something I need to do to run this on the 64bit version of Windows 7?

pdf24

No, you don't have to do anything special. just doubleclick the setup file to execute it.
    I also have windows 7 x64 and it works fine on my pc. Is there everyone else who have this problem?

Not a valid win32 application can mean that the setup file is damaged. Try to clear your browser cache and download again.

ulli.t

Cleared Cache, redownloaded, either clicking the installer or right click "run as administrator" both give the same not valid win32 error. The file that downloads is pdf-creator.exe, clicking on this asks if I want to run it, I say yes, and I immediately get the error.

ulli.t

The problem was the browser I downloaded it in. Downloading with Chrome on 3 different machines resulted in the error. Downloading with IE worked fine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.