Endless saving PDF from Creator

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Endless saving PDF from Creator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    geosys
    Participant

Hello!

I faced a strange problem. I open this file http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/XBPiQaJV/file.html in Creator (Constructor), added 1 page and simply trying to save as PDF. So, the process of saving never ends. I've tried from different PCs, even from Core i7 - I wait for 5 hours and it still saving. With that, CPU and RAM use is about 20-40%. Any chance to have this issue fixed in the future releases? I've also tried a print as PDF using another pdf printer, but any of them trim last pages, which is way larger the other ones (different sized), so its not a solution.

Thank you very much for such a great free tool! Its the best of free ones I've ever seen! 🙂

pdf24

Seems that there is something strange with your PDF files. You cold open the DEBUG console with F12 and there you can see what the programs is doing. You could post the outputs here so that we can see what happens.

geosys
    Participant

I saw console output - its stuck on page 207, 208, etc. Those pages has a bigger sizes and saving of each pages takes about 30-50minutes. I think its abnormal program behaviour, because other software like Acrobat or NitroPDF saves that file for about 1-2 minutes.

pdf24

You could try to print the file on the PDF24 PDF printer to create a new PDF files based on the contents of your file. Maybe this newly created file works better. Could you test that?

geosys
    Participant

I've tested that, it trims those bigger pages to fit format a choose with printing (for example A4). So I have only left top corner from those pages. There is no option to choose keep original page sizes in pdf printer. So its not a solution.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.