Error printing on PDF24 message

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Error printing on PDF24 message

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tanda7684
    Participant

I'm getting the message "Error printing on PDF24". And no pdf is printed.

I've tried reinstalling pdf24.

I assume this is due to a windows update. Is there any workaround or fix?

Running win 10 2004 19041.450

Thanks!

rogerval
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I'm having the same problem; when I attempt to print a document to PDF I get the message "Error printing on PDF24" and "The printer couldn't print <my document name here>".

I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 1909 OS build 18363.1016 and I too suspect that this is due to a Windows update, which in my case happened yesterday, the same day I started having this problem.

Happy to help with debugging.

Thanks and kind regards,

Roger V.

Stefan Ziegler
    Keymaster

PDF24 Creator 9.2.0 is available for download. Please install and check if the problem is solved.

rogerval
    Participant

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for releasing the update so promptly. 🙂

I installed it, and I saw that when I tried to print from within another program, I didn't have a choice of pdf24 printer, only pdf24 fax.

Manually uninstalling the old version first, then installing the new version, seems to have fixed that little problem.

Kind regards,

Roger V.

tanda7684
    Participant

The update fixed it. Thank you so much! You guys are great!

cyockey
    Participant

I installed the update and it fixed the error.  However, I have the printer set to automatically save files to a folder.  Now sometimes it prints to the folder, but other times the PDF24 assistant pops up requiring me to manually save the PDF.

sunnym
    Participant

I am also experiencing Printing problem when using PDF24 Creator with Win 10.

However this issue is not seen with Windows Server 2012/2016. Can you kindly suggest if Windows Server 2012/2016 are also impacted and if it is necessary to upgrade for Windows Server too. I don't wish to upgrade tool on server(s) if it is not broken.

adrh
    Participant

Hi,

I just experienced this issue. I have installed 9.2 but the issue did not go away. Rolling back update KB4580980 seems to have resolved the issue for me. Can you please confirm if there will be a fix for this because at the moment we have paused some updates that we would prefer be applied.

Thanks,

Aaron

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.