How can i use pdf24Plugin_link(); as image button???

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General How can i use pdf24Plugin_link(); as image button???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ibryas26
    Participant

Hi,
    Could anybody can help me to setup the pdf24Plugin_link(); on WordPress as image button ???

any clue ???

thanks in advance ...

pdf24

Therefore you have to add a new template and a style for that template. Templates are located in the tpl folder of the plugin.
    You can copy the dfl.html and you can edit the copied file.

Then add a new style file. Style files are located in styles folder of the plugin. The styles for the links are located in the styles/lp folder. Add a new style file here. You could copy the default_dfl.css and modify the copied one.

The name default_dfl.css is composed of the style name "default" and the styles is connected with the "dfl" template.

If you have a new template named myLink.html and you you want to create a new style with the name myStyle then name the new style file myStyle_myLink.css.

After that the new style is available in the plugin settings as an option in the link area of the settings page.

ibryas26
    Participant

hi,
    am not sure if you got my question or the problem ? i need to use image button instead of using the PHP function call pdf24Plugin_link(); ?
    i mean instead to have an link to click on it to get the PDF file i need to have image button.

if you still meaning that solution is for this problem could you point to an website or link thats talking about how to do that ?

many thanks

pdf24

The php function call pdf24Plugin_link() produces some html code which are displayed where the function was invoked. One way to output image buttons instead of a pure text links is to add a new style for the link mode of the PDF24 plugin. Currently the link mode has two predefined styles which can be selected in the settings page of the plugin in your wordpress admin area. If you need a button, you can add a new template which contains the button code and a new style which styles the new button code.

Currently there are no pages which explains that in detail, but if you follow my instructions above you will get what you need.

ibryas26
    Participant

i got you now, many thanks it works like magic 😀 .

Best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.