How many PDF files you can join???

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General How many PDF files you can join???

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jmlara
    Participant

What is the maximum number of PDF documents you can join in a single PDF file?

I need to join many pdf files in a single PDF document. If I try joining 25 documents it works properly, but when I try joining 450 it doesnt work. Do you know what is the limit?

I need to join all the documents in order to send to the printer just one file instead of 450 files.

Does anybody know if there is a way to do it?

pdf24

We do not have implemented a limit, but there is normally a limit because of system or OS resources. If that large number of files does not work at once, try to join less files per document and then join these created files to one final file.

Our online PDF file joiner should not be used with a very high number of files, because it could take a lot of time to send all the files to the processing server. If you have to process a lot of files, then the PDF24 Creator is the better solution.

Have have also implemented special handling a high number of files. This is implemented in newer versions of the software.

jmlara
    Participant

Thnks a lot for your fast answer!

It will probably be a System problem.

We do not have implemented a limit, but there is normally a limit because of system or OS resources. If that large number of files does not work at once, try to join less files per document and then join these created files to one final file.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.