Lansdcape pages rotating to portrait when loaded into editor

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Lansdcape pages rotating to portrait when loaded into editor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have just started using PDF24 Creator and am generally delighted with it. My main use is to save web pages during online ordering, banking, etc, for which the ability to merge prints into a single file is great.

I like to print web pages in landscape orientation to avoid clipping. However, landscape pages seem to be turned 90 degrees anticlockwise as they load into the editor, in effect treating them as if they were portrait prints. I can select and rotate them back but is there an easier solution?

From a limited number of tests I have done with printing from Word, it seemed that the same thing happened in the editor, but if I set autorotate to None, then the orientation was corrected in the output pdf. This did not work with web pages.

Any insights will be much appreciated.

pdf24

If AutoRatePages is enabled then the pages will be rotated so that text is readable without rotating the pages. This is normally enabled so that you can simply save the file and the orientation is OK.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.