Old Versions?

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Old Versions?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi
    Is there any possibility to download old Versions of the PDF24 Creator?
    Thanks!

Andy

pdf24

No, normally not. Why do you need an old version?

tgs
    Participant

I find it useful to be able to go back to an older version when chasing down problems.

The last update done on my computer left me with an odd problem, but it is the first problem EVER using PDF24!

I was in Word, using letter mirror margins. Neither file would print and save. It would go to the very end of the blue processing bar, and an hour later nothing would complete and save.

Stranger still I worked on a Word file that was legal landscape bookfold and it saved without any problems.

Reinstalling didn't fix the problem. Installing the previous edition did... more or less letting me think the problem is in the new update..

ONE THING I MISS in the newer versions that was in the earlier versions was when I created a landscaped bookfold document, PDF24 used to save it exactly as intended.. in a landsape view when it came up in acrobat.
    Newer versions merely save it in legal portrait- with the text sideways in acrobat.

phatapata
    Participant

I agree with TGS. I was unable to resolve my slew of unexplained issues using the latest version (2.9.1) in Windows 7 (see my thread for reference).

Luckily, I had an old installer for version 2.8.1, and this version works flawlessly.

It would great if I could try out versions released between 2.8.1 and 2.9.1 to possibly pinpoint when in the dev cycle things went awry.

pdf24

To download older releases use the following url:
    http://en.pdf24.org/products/pdf-creator/download/pdf24-creator-2.8.6.exe

CHange the version number at the end of the url to download other older releases. Look at the changelog for a list of all available versions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.