Portuguese translation [Tradução para Portugues]

Home Forums PDF24 Creator Translators Portuguese translation [Tradução para Portugues]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    hinkelstein

I would like to contribute to the translation program for Portuguese.
    Already have it translated, I ask the administrators if there is interest please contact us.

[Gostaria de contribuir com a tradução do programa para Portugues.
    Ja a tenho traduzida, peço aos administradores que se houver interesse entre em contato.]

pdf24

Hi, yes we need a translation to Portuguese. Currently we have no one. Please send us your translation to forum@pdf24.org. Then we will integreate it into the next version of the PDF24 Creator. The next version will be realeased whithin two weeks.

hugo
    Participant

Hi,

I have been translating PDF24 into Portuguese(Portugal) since version 9 if I am not mistaken. I have been updating and improving the translation since it was incomplete and with some translations in Brazilian Portuguese. The translation is currently 100% translated and according to the new spelling agreement Portuguese Language Orthographic Agreement of 1990 - Wikipedia. Whenever a new version of PDF24 is released, I update it and send the respective translation to Stefan Ziegler by email.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.