Print to file, not a pdf file

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Print to file, not a pdf file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mikeohlh
    Participant

I am not sure I am doing this right. I installed the PDF24 printer and choose it as the printer when the window comes up and print to it. I am prompted for a filename, and give one, I get a file with no extension, and if I edit the name to add the pdf extension, Acrobat won't open it. Says it is not a pdf file or is corrupted. Can anyone help guid me? I am guessing I am doing something wrong, but can't figure out what. I have Windows 7 (64) pro and in particular am printing from an online garden creator from Mother Earth News. (I think it is Flash, but I'm not sure) there is a function in the program to print, and it works to the laser printer, but I wanted a color PDF. Thanks in advance.

mikeohlh
    Participant

When the printer window was conming up I chose the printer, and checked 'Print to File' That does not work. Now the 'Assistant' window comes up and I choose to open, then save the file from Adobe. Thought I would put this here in case any other old folks like me are clicking that box, lol (In days past to print to a pdf file I had to check that...) Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.