Printing / Saving with Digital Paper issue

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Printing / Saving with Digital Paper issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ragingraven
    Participant

Hi,

We have been using PDF24 for quite some time now to print / save a PDF fie with another existing PDF file as digital paper.
    This used to work without issue, but the last couple of days it's no longer working.
    The file looks like it's being created, but then just 'finishes' and no file is at the selected location.

Things we already tried:
    Updated to latest version
    Removed and Reinstalled
    Tried creating a pdf by using an existing settings template and without.
    Tried creating by using 'save as' option as well as saving directly.
    Tried creating the pdf file by disabling the Digital Paper option and then the file gets created normally, as soon as the option to use Digital Paper is selected, the file no longer gets saved.
    Tried using a different file for the Digital paper option (newly created pdf just to test).
    Tried using a different file in a different location (local instead of network drive).

Nothing seems to work unless I disable the 'use Digital Paper' option.

edii
    Participant

I am having the same issue.

In some computers does not work at all saving with digital Paper.

In some computers I get "PDF24 Assistant funktionierrt nicht mehr"

I believe this happened after an update from Windows.

ragingraven
    Participant

I also think it happened after a windows update, because we have used the function without problem for a long time.

And from one day to the next it no longer works.
    When there's an update for PDF24 I have to manually do some actions to install them, so I would have know it happened after an update of PDF24, so it can't be that.

So the only logical thing remaining is a Windows update.

This does however still leave the problem existing and I still hope PDF24 can do something about it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.