removal of part of the name

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General removal of part of the name

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    winklepicker
    Participant

When you save the page in the browser in pdf format, the program removed the page title to the right of the slash (/). For example, the name of which persists the page Memento Engine 4.2.0 Pro [Multi/Ru] after the rescue has become a "Multi] -- site-name.pdf". Can solve this problem so that the program automatically when you save replaced (/) with space or the point.

Screenshoot: http://savepic.ru/12563550.jpg

P.S. Sorry for my English. It's Google translate.

pdf24

The PDF24 Creator treats the / letter as a path name separator. All letter before the / is the file path and all letters behind the / is the file name. There is currently no option to change that behaviour.

winklepicker
    Participant

The PDF24 Creator treats the / letter as a path name separator. All letter before the / is the file path and all letters behind the / is the file name. There is currently no option to change that behaviour.

Google Chrome and other programs of virtual pdf printer is removed from the title (/) and the name becomes so - Before: Memento Engine 4.2.0 Pro [Multi/Ru] After: Memento Engine 4.2.0 Pro [MultiRu]. Such a problem only of the program PDF24 Creator. You can fix it?

I have the same problem, except that SAP is printing the documents.

The SAP job name is USERNAME/SIDXXXXXX_X
    SAP doing so, because it's the only way for SAP to tell the printer who printed this job.

I would love to see the possibility to get maybe an other variable ($filePath to get everything before /) or an option in the settings for automatic printing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.