Squares instead of ansi-fonts after copying from pdf

Home Forums PDF24 Creator General Squares instead of ansi-fonts after copying from pdf

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    devillio
    Participant

Greetings!
    When creating pdf, I don't see any parameters in Font options. Just sign "Fonts" and a clear dialog (pdf24 7.4.1 version).
    After creating pdf, in Properties window, at Fonts tab I see embedded fonts: all Type1 fonts embedded with ANSI codepage, but TT fonts as Identity-H.
    So after doing copy text from such document and paste it in, for example, word - there are blank squares instead of ansi text. Latin and numbers are all ok.
    This only happens when I print document using windows context menu (PDF23-Print to PDF), or using PDF creator (the required document does not print from Acrobat viewer; only using context command or creator).
    Document being printed to pdf is pdf too, and its Fonts properties are ok - all TT fonts embedded as Ansi codepage (we do reprint because need to delete some pages).
    When pdf document is created printing from word or excel, the text copy-paste is ansi-ok.

Could you please do some fix with this?

Thanks for your work!

devillio
    Participant

Hi!
    Have noticed, searching ansi-text also doesn't work. Only latin letters and numbers.

Can I somehow make pdf24 to import tt-fonts only as ansi? Maybe some parameters or configuration?

Could you please help?

PS. Maybe you want me to publish screenshots of every move?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.